Tuesday 27 March 2012

Spice up your life

Last week I purchased a new pair of platformed (yes, I did) high-top trainers. I've been slightly tentative with the whole creepers look, however I just couldn't say no to these. Inspired by some HUGE platformed converse-type trainers I found on eBay (here), I grabbed myself a cheap replica(ish) version from New-Look. Can you blame me though? SO baby spice, and who ever thought that look would come back around? (Well, I didn't anyway..) They aren't very daring, however, they're higher than normal Converse and I think that is platformed enough for a trainer I intend to wear!




I also bought two small sleeveless blouses from H&M (you just can't go wrong!). They're really delicate and pretty, and are suited to the recent weather we've had in England!





Still slugging on with the Uni work.. Over half way there now, and I can go home on Thursday! Can't wait to escape the academic world!

Hope you're having a lovely week,

bright city lights

1 comment: