Wednesday 11 April 2012

Sex, the City & a whole lot of chocolate

I hope everyone has had a great Easter and has settled back in to work well, or continued their holiday! Mine was spent on the sofa (after a serious shopping spree), devouring chocolate, drinking tea and having a Sex & The City marathon!




I'm now counting down the days till I leave for Chamonix for a week of skiing! I can't wait to get out of the country for a while and relax before heading back to Uni for exams.

Not having felt particularly summery recently, and heading towards the snow I just thought I'd leave you with some of the catwalk trends for AW12. Enjoy, they're beautiful!

 Alexander Wang


 Antonio Berardi


 Dolce Gabbana


 Giambattista Valli


 Jill Sander


Mary Katrantzou

bright city lights

1 comment:

  1. I can't get enough of Alexander Wang! :)

    Sincerely, Heidi Caterina

    Please visit my fashion blog, http://searchingforLBD.blogspot.com
    that would make me really happy :)

    ReplyDelete